Thursday, February 11, 2010

Price Of A New Jcb 1 For The Price Of 2 ????

1 for the price of 2 ???? - price of a new jcb

My wife, who suffers from severe obesity on a flight between Boston and Paris. he is 34 stone, which he paid for two seats instead of one. Flight, get a free meal and drinks. reported to the hostess, because she paid for two seats, he was complmentary entitled to 2 free meals and 2 drinks. If I want to reduce my women terrible eating habits, I fully agree with her on this occasion. as the flight attendant refused to right my wife her second meal, the hostess, that I or the company was able to complain. Unfortunately, since this incident happened 6 months ago, my wife died. Funeral cost me $ 10,000 + (the size of the coffin, and JCB to dig the hole, and tons of fried chicken to feed his family size Monsteroust more.) I could with the money of the enormous debt of fat ***** has to pay me. What do you think?

14 comments:

Kermanzo said...

came the perfect solution for both of us ..... You need to do is dig fat **** and sell to the Japanese love the whales for what to hunt to get the best quality, to ...... rich in fat and sue the company and get the stewardess sexy .... Air goodlooking

Thanks for the Yahoo Jacket said...

It is likely the court will be ridiculed.

Lady Santa said...

u should not Io

Lady Santa said...

u should not Io

Lady Santa said...

u should not Io

apuleuis said...

I doubt you can sue, which is demanding $ 15 for lunch? I think it would be very difficult enotional for any type of complaints, expecially the person to show suffered since May, is no life. However, if the voice of your complaint to the airline could be a percentage for your next flight. It could also Relook move into politics.

Papa said...

I think we have a unique way of mourning his loss. But I think that the airline continues, the hostess, a worker in accordance with the procedures of airlines.

edna's sexy now said...

I sweat 'em fat discrimination tormented his wife both fell into a deep depression and died.

We hope you have 2.5 million people, which may take you a beautiful slender woman, to find Paris.

IceTroja... said...

As Dr. Drew says, "it sounds like BS."

FYI - "She was right, 2 meals.

jojo said...

If you sue the more you earn $ 50 to $ 100

aflumpir... said...

Unfortuantly can not complain to an airline is not for a meal. They were all right, not Dervan Somone Food / arcohol, etc..

If you do, you have more debt, the judge could say that only a small company overcome the shit in the food industry.

Just tellin the truth

dukalink... said...

If you decide to sue, should the airlines as the flight only after the company policy.

Geenica... said...

It's really sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Munchmet... said...

exactly what you want to win? to be thrown out of court, and the flight will likely be dismissed. I think you really w / that and will not help you, waiting for so long.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Information sox end. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator